Monday, August 19, 2013

Crazy Week

Well . . . this week to say the least has been very interesting.  We shall start off with Monday.  After I get off  the computer, Elder Anderson and I go home, rest, and go out proselyting.  While doing so President Hill calls Elder Anderson to train.  YAY! Because me and Elder Anderson were trained by the same "Father" that makes us "Brothers" so I get a "Nephew" on Wednesday.  Fun!!  I am super excited about that.

We get home and Elder Ralph is there, all alone.  We ask, where is your companion? Then we go out on a quest to find him.  50 minutes later, he calls and we go pick him up from a recent converts house and we all go home.  Tuesday we have District Council Meeting.  Wednesday, things are peachy.  Thursday, the APs show up and now we are in a three some.  Me, Elder Anderson, and Elder Ralph are in Tantra Hills until Wednesday when transfers happen.

Saturday was the All Africa Mormon Helping Hands.  It was a blast to go and weed part of Ghana.  It was a ton of fun.  This guy in another ward took pictures of me working because he said he never thought he would see the day that he saw a white man working.  LOL.  After the service project, the three of us traveled to the Elders Quorum President's home for FUFU!!!  YUM!!!  Then we went to another meal of rick and chicken.  YAY!!

SO that was my week.  Probably on transfer day I will stay and Elder Ralph will leave.  I don't know but that is what I believe will happen.  I hope you all had a great week.  I enjoy the hand written letters that some of you have sent me and I have enjoyed reading them over and over again.

Enjoy this week and I will see you neve week.

Love,

Elder Ty M. Bowden  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment