Monday, August 5, 2013

Greetings from Ghana!!!

This week went by too fast.  Crazy!  It seems like only yesterday I was emailing you about Ghana.  It's sweet here.  We have been having good success.  We did find out however that we've been going into a completely different area in our mission.  Different zone even!  So we lost some people sadly, but we will refer them to the other missionaries and go back to work in our actual area.

Things are going great though.  We are eating more fruits, which is nice.  Elder Anderson is working out more.  I am working out by watching him while I eat cookies.  JOKE!!

So my mom wants to know how many people me and Elder Anderson are teaching right now.  In our small pool of people we have around 8.  Six with dates for August and two are progressing towards the end of August hopefully.  We are walking and biking . . . it depends on the day, but mostly we walk which I like better.  Another question is how much contacting do we do?  More than my last area, around 20-30 people more.  Transfers are on the 21st of August.

SO there is that.  I am happy that I was able to see all of your emails today.  Sadly the internet cafe is super slow so I will not be able to email anyone but my mommy and chat with my daddy this week.  So next week.  Sorry I wish I could but it takes about 5 minutes to even open one email.  So hold on, fast and pray, and next week will be here before you know it.

Love you all super much!!

Elder Ty M. Bowden

No comments:

Post a Comment