Monday, November 10, 2014

This is NOT a GUN!!!!

     So some of you (my Mother) are wondering what the heck happened to the look of the blog, and some of you (my Mother) think that the picture in the Background is me holding a gun. . .IF you are fooled. . .please don't be, it is NOT a gun, but a phone. A Nokia 105 to be exact. So don't worry, and if you are, don't be, I beg, guns are illegal here in Ghana (unless you are a cop).
This is the phone.
Its the black one.
Not the blue one.

     This week was very good. We found some very serious investigators who want to know more about the gospel. I am excited because we have 8 people with baptismal dates and four of them came to church on Sunday. That is super good, and as we are looking to December we have already extended four of those dates to December. If our plans work out, we SHOULD have four people baptized this month, on the 23rd. Which is also stake conference Sunday.
     The Sisters are good as always. One goes home at the End of this transfer, which is on the 26th of November. So we should be getting a new sister into our District, which is sad, but you have to do that because of the loss of one. SO hopefully the new sister we get will be just as good as the last one. Someone that can work hard, be almost as awesome as myself, and of course, work hard. I hope so. LOL.
     No Ebola in Ghana. . .
     So, That is all I have for you this week. Sorry it is short. Kinda like my mom. But hey, that is life. Thank you for all of your love and support. I hope you all have a splendid week.
BYE BYE!!!!!

Love,

Elder Bowden
   

No comments:

Post a Comment