Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Greetings from Ghana!

Good to see you all again!  I am sorry that last week I was a bad boy.  I will repent this week.  It is all ready January 13!  The month is almost over.  This week begins week 4 of the transfer.  It is sad to think that in 2 1/2 weeks Elder Smith is going home.  He is a good friend and a great missionary.  It is sad to see him go.

Today was fun.  I got to go shopping, but failed at getting the big thing I needed (hair clippers), but got some shoe polish and other small items.  This week was good.  We did better in our contacting which helped with our new investigators.  We can always improve and there is always room to improve. It is just a matter of taking the weakest parts and trying to make them strong and then working from there.  We are doing better in our contacting.  Now we are working on going back and seeing them again.

Tonight we are going to do a FHE.  I am excited I get to go do that.  I only get to chat with my family for 30 minutes today, but the work is more important now.  I love getting to chat with my family and every second is beautiful to me.

Time to go.  I love all the letters and cards and packages that I have received.  So many people have been so kind to send me something to help me get through the holiday season.  It really makes me think of how blessed I am.  Thank you!!  See ya next week

Love,
Elder Ty M. Bowden

No comments:

Post a Comment