Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

YEAH!!!
This will be my last birthday here in Ghana! Crazy. Time is flying by. Sorry this will not be long, but it will be ok. Wow....Ghana is sweet. Had some adventures this past week. If you would like, go to the picture side of the blog, got some more pictures for you. Some monkeys and pizza and adventures. Fun!

Ok you're back. Well, this past week was fun. We got a lot of work done. We plan on having 3 baptisms this Sunday. They were going to be this past week but due to some unforseen events we had to push it back a week.

We have had a lot of success this past week. We did a lot of contacting and taught a lot of lessons this past week. We are enjoying the time we have on mission. Funny, I turn 13 months out tomorrow and then 20 on Friday. This is crazy. 11 months left! CRAZY!!!!!!

So because of the pictures, it has taken almost all of my time. I only have 5 minutes left. I am sorry that this took longer then i thought it would, but I wanted you to have more pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words anyways so just think if I had sent a 100,000 word letter. You're welcome. Enjoy!!!

Thank you for all of your prayers and thoughts about me. I miss you all so much and cannot wait to hear from you all again. Man I am turning 20 this week.

LOVE YOU!!!!


Elder Ty M. Bowden

No comments:

Post a Comment