Monday, April 28, 2014

In the commencement of the twentieth year of the reign of Bowden, over all of you.

Long...very long...title today. Very interesting. Well, this has been a very interesting week to say the least. To start, I am being transferred. PRAISE THE LORD!!! These past three months have been a real grand old adventure. However, it is time to go to a new area. I cannot spell the name of it, but I will get it down by next week so don't worry. You'll get it. It is right next to my current area. So that is not a big shift. Just now my church will start at 8:00 in the morning...and I will be going to the Stake Center. That is nice.

Also about my week, we just worked. This past week was just work...got to work and that is all that really happened. We are just working hard.

Of course, I almost forgot! We had a Baptism yesterday! YAY!!! A little girl was baptized. It was awesome!! That was so awesome to see happen. Her name is Mary. She was so excited. She is only 9 years old, but hey, it counts.

Yes, it was my 20th birthday this past week. I also hit my 13 month mark on mission. Wow. Things are really progressing. Soon enough it will be Mothers Day and I get to call my wonderful mommy. Then, 7 months after that is Christmas and another phone call. Then another 3 months and April 1st I land in sunny St. George Utah. Fun.

But lets not focus on that. That is 11 months away and nobody cares about home anyways. :)

Regarding transfers, I will be the District Leader for an apartment of 4. I will be the only Senior. The other companionship will be co equals, which basically means no one is senior and no one is junior. I have spoken with one and he isn't happy and I have heard that the other isn't happy about it either. So...this will be a very interesting transfer. I pray that all will go well. It should. It is a nice area I hear. Apparently it has turned around from a year ago when Elder Bills was there, he said it was crap. So hopefully it is good. If not I will have to turn it into a fruitful area.

Ok well, that is all for now. I hope you have a fun week. I will let you know how the new apartment and District is. It is going to be a crazy new adventure to say the least.

Love

Elder Ty M. Bowden

No comments:

Post a Comment