Monday, September 30, 2013

THE BOOK IS BLUE AND JESUS IS A MORMON!!!

Okay, so it seems as if I need to do some explaining...
     For all of you wondering who in the world Queen Mother is she is the Queen of an area out in the bush somewhere and is a member. She feeds the missionaries every Saturday night the best rice in the world with also the best chicken and soda too. 
Now...As you may, or may not know, but nevertheless you need to know...transfers are this week. Rumors are spreading and I have nothing to do with that... But anyways, there will be a new AP, ZL, and DL, 4 new apartments are being opened, and I have a feeling I am being transferred, but we will find out tomorrow...
     For those who want to know how the week went, well...I am going to fast forward to Tuesday, we had District Council Meeting. . . The End.  Fast Forward to Friday...I got to go on exchanges in Nsawam...I was really excited to go. I got to be with a "Greenie" as they call em...His name is Elder Valdez, from Salt Lake City. It was fun until we contacted this one group of 17 and 18 year olds... 
     WELL let me tell you how that went... 
     They stop us and wanted to know something new. WELL you wanna know what I told them, "GOD HAS A BODY!" ANNNNNNNND....what happens....long....very long....2 hours long....in which yours truely comes out on top.  
     Few scriptures in the Bible... one was Genesis 32:30 Jacob sees God and lives...he tried debating that it was an Angel and I just was like...is God an Angel...he was no...I said Jacob said he saw God...not an Angel...He argued Then I Boldly stated... So then you are saying that a Prophet of God lied in the Bible...SILENCED!!   Mathew 8:14   Peter was indeed married. So ya... I believe that most of the kids in the discussion were convinced and even wanted to meet with the missionaries again. The one not so much.  Elder Valdez texted me later that night asking for all the scriptures I had used. It took forever to send it. 
     NOW the best news of the entire week...we had a Baptism on Saturday!!! YAY!!! It was amazing to have one after so long... I will send pictures...
     Then you know the rest...QUEEN MOTHERS...that night and then sleep. Sunday was your typical Sunday. Go out and see people...
     I am grateful that this week was another good week. One of my best in the mission. We had 25+ lessons again this week and we enjoyed the blessing. 
     Now onto the last story for the week. I requested for some marshmallows...Well I made rice crispy treats with them. And they were amazing. SO SO SO Very GOOD!!! It was easy and only took like 7 minutes to make them. AWESOME!!!! 
     I am grateful for all of the prayers sent this way. Continue to pray for the mission to be blessed. A lot of good things are happening with many more to come. Just gotta stay faithful. 


BYE BYE!!!!

ELDER BOWDEN

PS...THE BOOK IS BLUE AND JESUS IS A MORMON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment