Monday, March 24, 2014

Half Way There!!!! Oh Oh, Living on a Prayer!!!

Sorry, but today I have just been enjoying time chatting with my mom and dad. I don't get to do that a lot, plus emailing the Mission President and an email about the entire district isn't easy. So next week I promise to do a lot better with the emails.

Good note this past week I hit one year on my Mission. That is wonderful. Now I have till 1 April 2015 to serve then I am going to be home with you people. Sweet oh! So exciting. Till then I am here serving the Lord the best way I possibly can.

So now I have a cool video to show you.

https://www.lds.org/bible-videos/videos/jesus-declares-i-am-the-light-of-the-world-the-truth-shall-make-you-free?lang=eng


I love this video! So cool.

Well, sadly time is about up. I must be off to have a drink with a Ghanaian. Toodles!

Love,

Elder Ty M. Bowden the VIII

                                       0_o

No comments:

Post a Comment