Monday, March 10, 2014

Lots of Goodness.

OK...SO third times the charm it seems. The new Mission Address is officially this:

Elder Ty M. Bowden
Ghana Accra West Mission
PMB  CT 209
Cantonments
Accra
Ghana
West Africa

Sorry for this once again. But this is the OFFICIAL address. I believe there will be no more changes to this. I hope.

This week was a very good interesting week to say the least. I don't even know how to describe this week.
We had one investigator come to church this week. His name is Francis. He is a small boy who is being brought by a member. His mother is the problem. Since he was already baptized in his mothers church she says that there is no need for him to be baptized. However, we all know differently.

Zenabu did not come to Church this Sunday. :( The last two weeks we have picked her. Which I feel when we pick investigators it takes away their agency. I want to see if they are willing to come on their own. She didn't come, but she didn't go to her church either. She knows that the church is true, but needs help coming to Church. I think this Sunday we will have a member pick her.

I have a great story to share. This week. Well, on Wednesday it was Elder Pietsch's 22 birthday. So we all went to dinner. It involved all eight of us getting into a five man taxi. YES!!! Eight Missionaries crammed into a five man (four passenger) taxi! OH YA!!!! It was awesome! I forgot my card reader today so next time I will send pictures of the adventure.

This was a interesting week. We had a lot of stuff happen that just made this week crazy.

On Thursday it rained almost all day. Which canceled almost all of our day.

Saturday we had a morning adventure cleaning out the church. The primary from the two wards did the cleaning, and Me and Elder Serassio took Zenabu's children. FOUR hours later we finish. Ya...that was bad. But on the bright side the Primary Presidency gave us free food! YAY!!!! WE missionaries love free food.

That was one out of Two member meals that we had on Saturday. The other was a Giant District family meal. All the Missionaries in the District traveled to the First Councelor in the Bishopbrics home and enjoyed some very nice rice and stew and chicken and salad. Oh man it was so stinking nice I about cried. One of my favorite meals so far in the Eleven months I have been in Ghana.

Speaking of Eleven Months. . . Well. . . You know what happens after Eleven Months. HE HE HE...

Well, that is about it for today. Thanks for being the best fans in the world. I will hope to hear from you soon.

BYE BYE!!!!

ELDER TY M. BOWDEN

No comments:

Post a Comment